I. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
Sensitive Personal Data: Pekan - Jewelery & Fashion, Lda
Company Tax Code: 507692594
Address: Avenida Comendador Ferreira de Matos 401 7th Floor 4450-124 Matosinhos
Contact phone: +351 22 016 7625
II. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
What categories of data do we process?
Depending on the Platform, PEKAN JEWELLERY handles the following categories of data
- Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data in the case of the RRHH platform.
- User identification codes or keys.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
The personal data requested are mandatory, the non-delivery of the same, implies the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has their consent and undertakes to pass on the information contained in this clause, withdrawing from the PEKAN JEWELLERY accepts no responsibility in this regard. However PEKAN JEWELLERY may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the measures it deems necessary, in accordance with data protection regulations.
The data requested in forms made available by PEKAN JEWELLERY through the Platforms that appear marked with an asterisk (*), will be necessary to enforce the established contractual or legal purpose.
If the user does not provide this data, it will not be possible to register on the Platform or respond to your request.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
PEKAN JEWELLERY, will handle user data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user on the various platforms, both those instrumented in physical documentation and online, owned by PEKAN JEWELLERY (hereinafter designated, the "Platform").
- Manage the contracting of products and/or services carried out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send (by email, post and/or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online Platform, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of products and services contracted through the Platform and of added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Produce anonymous statistical reports on access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform.
- Carry out commercial actions, using your data obtained through the management of previously purchased products, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- In case you send us your cv or register for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data with the aim of evaluating and managing your job application and will carry out the necessary actions for selection and hiring. of personnel, in order to offer you posts that fit your profile. Unless indicated otherwise, the delivery of the required data is necessary, therefore, its non-delivery will prevent the continuation of the selection process.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, included in fraud prevention.
How long do we keep your data?
PEKAN JEWELLERY will keep the users' personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, if in the meantime the consents granted have not been revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked within the legally established deadlines for the jewelery business.
What security measures do we adopt to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and PEKAN JEWELLERY's servers
- Encryption of information on PEKAN JEWELLERY's own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties
In cases where PEKAN JEWELLERY uses service providers outside the European Union to maintain the platform, these international transfers will be carried out under the commitment of PEKAN JEWELLERY with the protection, integrity and security of customers' personal data.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by the PEKAN JEWELLERY to carry out user introduction and registration on the Platform can be found at interested party's consent, requested for the specific case.
In turn, the management of contracting products or services through the Platform, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract.
The processing of data in order to send electronic bulletins with offers, promotions and news related to our Platform, commercial and/or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the web and the elaboration of commercial profiles using the data obtained through the management of the products and services contracted with the PEKAN JEWELLERY, are based on the legitimate interest da PEKAN JEWELLERY to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or more, without affecting the other consents.
Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of the PEKAN JEWELLERY.
In the case of registering for published job offers, your data will be processed based on your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, in which case your application cannot be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. However, the annulment of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments previously carried out.
IV. DATA COMMUNICATION
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- To the State Security Forces and Bodies in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
V. OTHER DATA THAT WE PROCESS IN PEKAN JEWELERY
Within the commitment of PEKAN JEWELLERY with the privacy and protection of people's data, we inform you of other data processing that may be carried out, in the relationship with customers, specifically with telephone services.
In this sense, PEKAN JEWELLERY will process your data with the aim of improving the quality of our services, as well as managing the request made and providing you with the services that have been required. If you wish, you can contact us through the telephone numbers provided for this purpose, the legal basis for the treatment will be the adoption of pre-contractual measures or the development of the contractual relationship itself, as well as, in certain cases, your own consent.
We also inform you that our stores have a video surveillance system, whose function is to guarantee the safety of people and facilities. We remind you that the current Regulation legitimizes the treatment carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the PEKAN JEWELLERY in ensuring the security of the facilities, so your image can be recorded as the mere fact of accessing the building.
These data may be communicated to the State Security Forces and bodies if necessary.
VI. USER RIGHTS
What rights does the interested party have?
You can contact us by writing to Av. Comendador Ferreira de Matos 401, 4450-124 Matosinhos, Portugal, for the purpose of exercising the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation from PEKAN JEWELLERY whether it is processing personal data concerning you or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify incorrect or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- get from PEKAN JEWELLERY the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the Data Protection Regulation are met
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation regarding the processing of their data, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. PEKAN JEWELLERY will stop processing the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons, the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, express your point of view and challenge automated decisions taken by the PEKAN JEWELLERY, in your case.
- Request the portability of your data.